Seiler Pianos

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:47:22 -0500

> Of the manufacturers represented at Reno, Seiler was amongst
> the four manufacturer exhibitors who really impressed me.

I agree with Ron O here.

Is it so hard to just say, "We make such good pianos we don't have to
find a gimmick to sell them."?

I have been tuning on show room floors and listened to the unmitigated
BS promulgated upon the unsuspecting public that I have become cynical
when I hear ANY sales hype.  Now I call the technicians who work on the
things I want to buy and I ask them _their_ opinions.  I buy based upon
my take of their takes instead of listening to sales "people".

I don't feel I need to say that I am better than anyone else around
because I know I am not.  Better than some but there are those who are
better and by the Good Lord, I want to know what _they_ know.  Then,
maybe, I will be a little bit better.  But I don't talk about that that
much. :)

		Newton