ATTENTION.

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:04:12 -0500

I don't know how to stop it, but one rule I follow is this: Never, =
never, never open ANY attachment sent to you from someone you do not =
know. If for some reason it looks important, but you don't know the =
sender, email them back and ask for explanation or whatever. But don't =
open the attachments. Delete them, and then delete them from you waste =
basket!

Terry Farrell
 =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Elian Degen J.=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 10:17 PM
  Subject: Re: ATTENTION.

  Dear Friends and colleagues

  Let me warn everybody about this letters, and as Waren says this is a =
Hoax, and not only that, but if any falls in this schemes, they are also =
fraudulent.=20
  I would also like to know if any of you on the list knows how can we =
stop it, Lately I have been getting an awful lot of this messages in my =
email, not only the ones that fall in the lists, but also through my =
private emails, as also certain quantity of pornografic unwanted mail, =
and to the worst, there is a VIRUS FILLED email that comes from an I do =
not know which email which comes as Hahana or something like that and it =
comes with an attachment full of virus! The Hahana one has over six =
month comming regularly and Norton has been stopping it each time until =
now, but there should be some authority in Internet to write to in order =
to stop this things definitly. Any ideas?
    ----- Original Message -----=20