Stability & speed

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:01:22 -0600

Kallie,
It will help some because it gives you more mechanical advantage and thereby
allows you to control the overswing of the pitch that happens when the pin
finally moves.  The downside is when handle is extended, the shaft is more
springy than before and may confuse your feel of pin and what it is doing.  I
eventually bought a second long handled lever that does a good job and I can
slide my hand down its length if I find a normal pin.

Hope this helps,

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT