Duplex

Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:17:58 +0100

Things hopping down there for you Ron ?? As for who would take notice I
would say that a lot more will take notice when somebody can actually prove
some of the claims made on both sides of this argument as well as others.

Documentation, proofs, and the like do have positive effect. And a long
sight more then simple declarations I dare say. In the end, if "proving"
something to your own satisfaction is all that you need... then you will
accomplish little else.

Course there are always other factors involved in this knowledge game of
ours... and the social inertia arguments are not without validity to be
sure. But hey... its not a poifect world. :)

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.