Let me introduce myself.

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:38:17 -0800

From: <Mckenziepk@cs.com>

> > Here is my first question, what is your advice in getting unisons in the
last
> two treble octaves to stay put.  I've gotten to where I can hear  them
> alright if I turn my head the right way, but am having trouble getting
them
> to stay put.  No problems in the rest of the piano. Should I use less
> forcefull tuning blows?  I bang it pretty hard. Thoughts, opinions?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pat McKenzie

    Pat,
        Welcome. IMHO the skill hardest to develop is lever technique. Get a
good lever and keep working. The good news is that you can hear it and to
paraphrase Field of Dreams    "If you can hear it it will come"
           One suggestion is not to spend too much time on one string or
unison. Do the best you can and move on. A mind is a terrible thing to waste
and ten minutes on one note can make jello(T.M) run out of your ears !  Good
luck.  Tom Driscoll