Let me introduce myself.

Mckenziepk@cs.com Mckenziepk@cs.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:08:01 EST

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hello,  my name is Patrick McKenzie.  I just wanted to introduce myself as I
will seeking your opinions and expertice in future postings.  I am a newbie
tuner who is taking the Randy Potter Course and has joined my local PTG
chapter, #296  Western Carolinas.  Anyway, I will be asking a lot of "dumb"
questions, and appreciate your patience and answers.  By education and
present employment I am a civil engineer, but find piano tuning, etc much
more interesting.  Again,  I thank you in advance for your help.

Here is my first question, what is your advice in getting unisons in the last
two treble octaves to stay put.  I've gotten to where I can hear  them
alright if I turn my head the right way, but am having trouble getting them
to stay put.  No problems in the rest of the piano. Should I use less
forcefull tuning blows?  I bang it pretty hard. Thoughts, opinions?

Best regards,

Pat McKenzie