Mason & Hamlin AA

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. tuner1@alltel.net
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:29:38 -0500

Dear List:

I recently was asked to tune and give an estimate of worth to a customer on
a Mason & Hamlin AA Serial No. 21399 that, according to Pierce, was built in
1913.

The case is nice, action needs work, there are some splits in the
soundboard, but the ivory is perfect save for two fronts that need reglued.

I'll see it again at the end of the month, when I will make a far closer
inspection.

I know the reputation of the Mason & Hamlin A, but need information on this
particular model.

Thanks.

Dan Hallett

mailto:tuner1@alltel.net