Reno round table (image)

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:11:01 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Newton Hunt" <nhunt@optonline.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: November 12, 2001 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: Reno round table (image)

> > Newton, a great shot of the three wise men :) and Loui Nossaman
suffering
> > another in depth discussion on the finer points of piano design. No?
>
> Yes, she did suffer all that, and more.

Actually, I don't think she suffered at all. Being married to Ron N. she has
been exposed to the problem for some time now, but shows none of the
symptoms. She remains a most charming woman in spite of this exposure. She
obviously is blessed with a powerful immune system second only to that of my
own wife, Barbara.

> I just wanted to show the company I keep.  Maybe some of what they know
> will rub off on me.

I certainly hope not. We did everything we could to keep you from being
fatally exposed.

> > Newton, while not visible, was hiding under the table waiting
> > for the waitress (who took the picture) to get a little closer.

Waiter.

> He's only been here once and already he figured me out.  I must be real
> transparent.  Lovely views from under the table.  And you can hear _so_
> much.

Newton's offer of a wooden nickel tip was insufficient to motivate him.

> > If ignorance is bliss, why am I not happy?
>
> First, you aren't ignorant enough and who says you would recognize bliss
> if it bit you?

It comes with age. I'm getting much more blissful--daily!

Del