Bad Tenor/Bass Scale Break?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 09:32:02 -0600

>I'll do what I can Ron. Happy to help out. I'm going shopping with the wife
>today for a good digital camera. I will be visiting this piano again in a
>week or so. I will take a photo. I will do my best getting a good overhead
>shot, but I don't think the lady/owner will approve of laying a plank on top
>of piano and standing on it. I realize that would be the way to get a
>relatively un-skewed/distorted shot, but.......we'll see.
>
>I'll let ya know. This was truely - by far - THE most offensive sounding
>bass/tenor break I have ever heard!
>
>Terry Farrell

I suppose a mirrored ceiling is out of the question? In any case, I'd like
a copy too if you would. A side shot of Terry the large doing a King Kong
on or levitating over the little bitty piano, with the owner standing to
the side in a position where we can see the expression on her face, would
make a terrific Journal cover shot. At least I think so.

Ron N