Astonia(?) grand

Alex Galembo alex@speech.kth.se
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:49:54 +0100

Thank you, Richard, for your good words towards me. I remember well our
interesting talk at Stockholm and hope it is not the last one.
While I am in Sweden (at least up to the summer, by my plans), I am trying
to track  as much as possible of the piano-related information from the
Internet. So I hope we have  a chance to contact more.
As for the Estonia, I know their pianos for a rather long time, I have been
several times at the factory, and found that there an enthusiastic and
creative team is working on the quality problems, and they are very
attentive to the feedback information about their pianos.

Alex Galembo