Reno round table (image)

Carl Meyer cmpiano@home.com
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:22:19 -0800

Hmmmm. Everybody has a different take on this picture.
If I may:

Ron O. is the only one with a tie.

Del is the only one with a jacket.

Ron N. is the only one with short sleeves.

Loui is the only one with a partial smile.  I guess if you are surrounded
with 4 grumpy old men (includes Newton) that would make you smile or at
least fake one.

I would have liked to have been at that table.  I would have tried to
lighten you guys up a little.  I'd have wanted to sit with Loui since we
would be the only ones without beards.  She would be the only one without
eyeglasses, too.  I guess if you can't see too well you can put up with
more.  I just bought some flip down magnifiers and now I'm not sure I wanted
to see all that detail after all.  If ignorance is bliss, why am I not
happy?

Regards too youse guys.

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California