Estonia (was Re: Astonia(?) grand)

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:55:39 -0600

LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM wrote:

  >> In a message dated 11/10/01 11:00:26 AM Eastern Standard
Time,
  >> rrg@unlv.edu writes:
  >>

  >>     The Astonia pianos that I have encountered,
(uprights mostly but a
  >>     couple grands), were far below what I would consider
acceptable quality...Robert Goodale

  > ...unless they just started building them this
year,
  > *Estonia* does not build a vertical for anyone to
encounter...

Thanks for catching this most important detail, Larry, and
bringing this particular criticism to a dead halt.

   > As to the *Estonia* grands however, the ones I've seen
lately seem to be
   > reasonably well made.

Given all considerations the one Model 190 (6'3") I
experienced was spectacular !

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731