Duplex

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Fri, 09 Nov 2001 16:05:46 -0600

Someone might have already asked this question and I missed it, but
at the risk of repetition, How long does it take to tune a piano for
a concert and also do the massaging of the duplex lengths and
speaking lengths to tune the duplex area?  It seems to me that this
could easily double the time spent, consequently doubling the cost to
the customer.  This for a benefit that the protagonists claim is
small, and the antagonists claim doesn't exist.

Am I missing something here?

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt@mail.smu.edu