Billing Procedure (was:Re: RCT vs. SAT?)

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 19:39:50 -0500

At 09:45 PM 11/07/2001 +0000, you wrote: <snip ETD discussion)
>To save weight, I leave the printer in the car, pre-print what I can and
>then fill in the info at the piano.  (double work, typing on the laptop
>and writing on the invoice) Ron Koval

Call me old fashioned but I think that a printed billhead with a carbonless
copy has
a more professional effect.  It also produces a duplicate of your written
statements.
Anyone can print out a computer generated statement.
Of course having a family tie to a printing outfit has it's benefits :-)

OK, maybe I'm not that old fashioned, I could have used carbon
paper...    However I did have
the presence of mind during the electronic revolution to confiscate from
the trash barrel
a sizeable portion of legal-sized carbon paper at a school. It came in
handy when I was bent on
bridge pin pattern duplication for new caps (I since learned not to make
the same mistakes).
It _does_come in handy for fabrication of a cloth underfelt for the
occasional bass hitch pin area
or treble hitch pins on some Chickerings.

Hidden gold...

Regards,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.