RCT vs. SAT?

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 21:45:29

Both calculate good tunings, the RCT is 'nicer' on the eyes and looks cool
to clients. (get a good piano wallpaper)

I think the biggest difference between 'gear' is how you think you could use
these tools.  You've bought the laptop already, will you have your database
on there?  Will you be printing bills, literature, etc, in the field?  If
you are going to use the computer as a business tool, it makes sense to have
it with you - go with RCT, and combine your tools in one package.  I've
switched to Veritune, but I'm still carrying the laptop for the business
stuff.  Hmmmmmm.... maybe it's time to shop for a smaller laptop!  Anyone
have an early Libretto they want to sell?

To save weight, I leave the printer in the car, pre-print what I can and
then fill in the info at the piano.  (double work, typing on the laptop and
writing on the invoice)

Ron Koval