Tuned front duplexes

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 19:03:51 +0100

Well then I both suggest you read again... because there is no way in reasonable
seas that my words could be interpreted these ways.  In fact Mr Fandrich, I said
exactly the opposite, along with my point in the last sentence.

I fail to see that it should be  so difficult to understand from my post.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.