Pitch Raising/Warren's comment

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:41:06 -0800

Warren,
You are partially correct. However, my system does not employ "over-shoots",
(whatever that really is). To better understand it you need to read the
article. I would like to add that, through a process of trial and error and
string scale Breaking Strength calculations, thus is the basis for my
system. I don't believe the "over-shoots" theory is valid and is/can be a
greater source of breaking strings. I hate replacing strings, in the field!
I'm going to search my archives and see if I have a workable copy of the
article. If so, then I will be happy to send to any who are interested. (It
is much too long to post on the list. Besides, I have too many that are
"ticked" at me for whatever reason(s) in some of my previous posting(s). I
don't want to anger the "Gods" again. <G>
Joe