Pitch Raising

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 15:05:41 -0600

Bill and Joe,

I think you two are talking about apples and oranges.  Bill said he
stripmuted and tuned the center strings first then pulled in the
others.  This requires a one-third overset of the measured flatness.
Joe is talking about tuning all strings sequentially, which requires a
one-fourth overset.  I started out with the SOT where you have to figure
all this out in your head each time. If I misunderstood your positions,
please forgive. :-)

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT