Renner

Moffatt & Sons Piano moffattr@cadvision.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:59:57 -0700

Thanks Richard.........you're a prince of a man!

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 1:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Renner

  Hi Bob...

  Nice thing about our PTG folks is that they provide this
  nice website with alllll kinds of information on it... Visit
  this page for example and virtually every piano / piano
  parts manufacturer is listed there..

  http://www.ptg.org/mfgrs.htm

  alternatively you could just read the snitt I took from that
  side ... just below...grin

  Renner

        Manufacturers of Piano Hammers and Piano parts
        Louis Renner GmbH, Fritz-Reuter-Stra=DFe 18, D-70193
  Stuttgart 1, Germany
        07 11/65 65 10
        Fax: 07 11/6 56 51 38

        Renner USA