Renner

Mon, 05 Nov 2001 21:24:42 +0100

Hi Bob...

Nice thing about our PTG folks is that they provide this
nice website with alllll kinds of information on it... Visit
this page for example and virtually every piano / piano
parts manufacturer is listed there..

http://www.ptg.org/mfgrs.htm

alternatively you could just read the snitt I took from that
side ... just below...grin

Renner

      Manufacturers of Piano Hammers and Piano parts
      Louis Renner GmbH, Fritz-Reuter-Straße 18, D-70193
Stuttgart 1, Germany
      07 11/65 65 10
      Fax: 07 11/6 56 51 38

      Renner USA