"perfect pitch"

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 07:22:14 -0500

Jon,

I ran into the same thing when I was a music teacher.  We had about six
cassette players, and none of them were accurate when playing back
pre-recorded accompaniment cassettes.  The problem can be in the
cassette also, as it was at least once.  We solved the problem by buying
one variable speed cassette recorder, for those times when pitch was
critical.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA