Oops?

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 23:46:14 -0600

Hazen,

You are preaching to the choir on this.  This was a fluke.  By
inattention I got into a messy situation and then had to dig out.  I was
trying to get people consider the problem and suggest efficient ways to
correct it.  How do you control where the pitch goes in an unusual
situation?  What'cha think?

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT