Yamaha Grantouch digital service

Dale Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:55:58 -0600

Mike,
Unless you have experience on digital keyboards I would suggest that you
refer this out. There are not many piano related skills that transfer
over. I carry a different set of tools, etc. for them
Best,
Dale
Dale Probst
Registered Piano Technician
MITA Member
Ward & Probst, Inc.
Piano & Organ Service
Wichita Falls, TX
940-691-3682 Voice
940-691-6843 Fax
wardprobst@cst.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Mike McCoy
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 10:54 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Yamaha Grantouch digital service

Hi Gang,

 Had a call today about a Yamaha Grantouch digital, one key not
working... supposedly it goes through the motions but makes no sound.
Anybody work on these things? My first thoughts are to go look at it and
see if it's a simple sensor or flag problem, if they have flags, and if
it's not obvious I assume I can call Yamaha from the home??

Thanks!

Mike

Mike McCoy RPT
Chapters 170 & 190 PTG