Petzl Zipka

robert goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sat, 03 Nov 2001 09:14:46 -0600

The Petzl headlamp is a favorite for backpacking.  I have one and it works
great, (I do a lot of hardcore backpacking).  They are available in three and
four LED configurations, (One of my backpacking buddies bought a four lamp
version at an REI retail location, I don't think it is on the web page).  The
web page for REI outdoor sports is here:
http://www.rei.com/

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV