insulting Ed

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Fri, 02 Nov 2001 15:33:26 -0500

>    We have a "target rich environment" here and it is no time to stop the
> bombing.
> More to come, soon.
> Ed Foote

Well, I have called you a few things in our past.  I am so glad you have
taken no umbrage here and will continue to elucidate.

Go for it!

		Newton

I am never so proud that I cannot learn from anyone.  Misinformation and
ignorance abound and thinking, real thinking, is so rare.  I am never so
arrogant to think I know more than anyone about any subject.  I was
given a lot of garbage as being "truth", I have had to find my way
though such trash to acquire some knowingness.

					njh