You GOTTA check this one out

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 18:44:05 +0100

Newton Hunt wrote:

> > > wellll, alright then.
> > >
> > >                 Newton
> >
> > Uhh, oh.... me thinks I'm in trouble.... that sounded like a declaration of
> > war. Grin..
>
> Nah, just tolerance.  I'm too old and tired to fight.  Besides, loosing
> a friendship is not worth a fight over so little ;)

Well... I WAS of course talking about one of those <<wars>> where its
about who can laugh the loudest or longest....or something like that.
You know... sort of like a tickling contest..:)

Anyways... I am glad you found your way to that link... some peoples
musical imagination is hard to fathom...or what ?

> Have a good weekend friend Richard.

You too Newton.

--
Richard Brekne