key pin lubrication

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 06:51:25 -0700

In my previous post, I was referring to CLP, not Prolube. Just a point =
of clarification.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Isaac OLEG SIMANOT=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 10:24 AM
  Subject: RE: key pin lubrication

  Hi

  Protek does not work more than a few days (ProLube).

  It is very quickly gummy, may be a reaction with the nickel pin, very =
bad results I had.

  I switched to McLube 205 - the best I've find at this day.

  Isaac OLEG

  P.S and the pins where washed clean , decontaminated and polished =
before any application.