damper "grain"

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 21:42:49 -0600

Can someone out here answer this question for me?  ( I just know that
probably a lot of you know the answer, but I don't and I would like to
know.)  I have noticed that APSCO advertises their damper felt for grands
as being "horizontally" cut, while Schaff advertises theirs as
"vertical".  What is the real difference and what are the pro's and cons
of each?

Waiting to learn something else I didn't know.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.