Chickering Quarter Grand

JWyatt1492@AOL.COM JWyatt1492@AOL.COM
Mon, 14 May 2001 10:33:15 EDT

Hello Paul;

  Your are correct on the 121 Quarter Gr. Chickering.
This piano must be " stroked"  from the get go.
They are much like the "round tail"  A  Steinway 85.
in this respect.  They do offer a real challenge
perhaps that is why I like them so much.
  Congratulations in your successful efforts on the
back to back 121s. You have reason to be proud.
   Would like to see and talk with you in Reno.
I will have the Old Action Model display at the
Foundation Booth.
  One of the 13 models will be the Brown Action that
Chickering used for many years. The 1840  "Brown"
and the 1860 Steinway action models both will be
featured in the "Evolution" class in Reno.

   Regards to all.
   Jack Wyatt