Loose bridge pins.

L. Verkoelen mrfixit@pineknot.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:18:14 -0800

David,

I tried the CA glue as a quick fix but apparantly the whole is considerably
larger at the top because the problem did not go away.

Louis Verkoelen
Associate Technician
Big Bear City, CA.

Normally I would unhitch the string and put a few drops of very thin CA glue
on the pin letting it run down into the hole wiping off the excess very
quickly.  I have had this problem recently on a couple of old MH's and it
solved the problem very well.  Even given the recent discussion, I don't
think treating a single pin would create too many problems for the
unforeseeable future.

David Love