getting serious about collecting

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 07:11:39 -0400

It does appeal.  ROFLOL!  I think it would be the most fantastic event ever!

Still, I think the customer would be just a tiny bit intimidated, don't you?

If no pay was forthcoming we could have a drunken beer party on their lawn and
leave all the cans where they fell (or we fell).

Have a great weekend all!

		Newton