getting serious about collecting

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 21:01:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/01 7:36:16 PM Central Daylight Time, Wim writes:

> Since then, I have very implicit terms on the back side of the rebuilding
> contract. If you, or anyone else is interested, I'll post them. Included
> are
> how and when payments are to be made and what happens when payments are not
> made, including storage fees and interest.

For once, I'd like to say that Wim has a great idea although I think he means
*explicit*, not *implicit* terms.  It wouldn't be a bad idea at all for PTG
to come up with a standardized contract that has the proper legal language
that most of us would not know how to write.  I say look Wim's contract over
and discuss it.  Then, plan to make this kind of contract available as one of
PTG's publications, available to both RPT's and Associates and even
nonmembers for that matter, simply as a piece of printed material worth
something because it serves a badly needed purpose.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin