Getting paid...

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:31:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:
>You said you are unable to reach them by phone. You
>mean there is no
>answering machine?

There's never been one that picked up!  The phone just
rings.  And I am fairly certain that the number is
right because I had used it before.  Directory
assistance also gave me the same number for these
people so I don't doubt the number is good.

It's just frustrating because I've got bills to pay
too.

I had hoped I wouldn't need to resort to legal
threats, but with a $1000 dollar bill, I may.  We'll
see.  I really am a reasonable person.  I just don't
like to be ignored.

Back to work...

Brian

=====