Agraffe vs capo

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:04:06 0000

Del,
Thanks for the responses.  I have some more questions/comments but I guess I'll wait until I've looked for these fabled articles.  Since so many people seem to be interested if I do locate them I'll post a list (or if someone else out there has already found them perhaps they could post this list).  Hopefully I will find them on the CD that I recently acquired.  Until then.

Phil

--

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:40:14
 Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> [...]