Yamaha T116

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 14:22:25 -0400

>List
>I tuned a Yamaha T116 vertical on Friday. Very Nice piano:
>respectable voicing, even touch clear tone, very little
>inharmonicity  especially in the upper octaves. How new is this
>model?  Has it replaced anything?  There is no local Yamaha dealer
>and I'd like to keep up with them.
>
>Paul Chick

Go to
http://www.yamaha.com/cgi-win/webcgi.exe/DsplyModel/?gACU00002T116
for specs from the Yamaha site. Size (45") is similar to the P2.
It says it's made in the USA -- on the other hand, I believe the T121
is the old U1 design, made in Japan, with a case made in Taiwan.
Note that the Yamaha Service Bond is listed in the specs.

I haven't worked on any yet.

Patrick