new piano

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:17:34 -0500

Nay to worry Jock, they will start paying out West and work East.  The bad
news, there will be nought left time they reach Ontariio.   <G>

Joking aside,  You fill in the form and stand in line with other unsecured
creditors..  On the plus side an insurance bond has been posted to cover
warranty issues and protect the consumer.   How it works, I have no idea as
yet.  Will let the list know when I see what it is in a letter.
Regards Roger