Impact Lever

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:26:07 -0600

Hi Dave,

I have used both the Mehaffy and the adjustable weight one. I found the
weight always ended up in the maximum position. I would suggest you
consider having an impact lever made for you by Mike Swendsen (from
Calgary)403-249-9558 email:

c.mike.swendsen@home.com

He produces an impact T lever where the arms can be detached--so it can be
used for uprights and grands.

At 10:26 PM 06/24/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>   I was thinking of trying an impact tuning lever. I have  chronic pain in
>my neck, shoulder, elbow, numbness in my fingers, etc., etc.  I've heard
>that these things can be helpful.     Pianotek. Does  anyone have any
>opinons on which is the best, or neither of the above? Any input  is
>appreciated.   Dave Bunch

Regards,

mailto:drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.xoasis.com/