new piano

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 20:19:46 -0500

Hi Warren,

Glad to have you back, BTW. ::-)

A good post. I'm one of the lucky ones, I guess. Otherwise, I wouldn't be
doing
dealer work while working at the university. Fortunately, he can tell the
difference
before I work on the piano and after. And, he's made several sales because
of the
work I've done. He's also willing to pay a reasonable price for the work.
Too many
dealers aren't! Like the one Les B. posted about.

Avery