Action Manufacturing & Alignment

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:08:14 -0500

Hi Terry,
              I could almost write a book to answer all your questions.
But start looking at the action possitioning block on the left hand side of
the action drawer. Shim it to move action to the right, plane it to move
the action to the left.  Small adjustment will be made with the rails.  But
the majority of alignment is done via the frame and the positioning of the
frame.
Roger