FW: Yamaha service bond

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:22:40 +0200

Billbrpt@AOL.COM wrote:

> First of all, Richard, the word you intend is "libel", not
> "liable".  This is
> one instance where spelling does matter.  I am not the least bit
> concerned
> about being *liable* for *libel*.

Doggoneit...done did it again... well s'long as you understood me.
As for being concerned or not... well I would not just brush it off
unless you know you are not. Because if it is liable, then somebody
is libel to sue your butt.  :)

As for the rest... like I said... I am sure most of us aggree.

Just dont want to see you get into any unnecessary trouble.. grin...
I like you too much you see.. Have a good summer !

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.