Needling Technique

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:20:37 +0200

Hi

Steaming, the first time I tried that tip the top of the hammer where juiced
and so where the shoulders, so I let you imagine the result. The hammers
look like pure potatoes, very difficult to have it back to a more regular
form.

As the juicing was not coloured it was not easy to see it (but I may admit I
may have hear it ! oops!)

Since, I did not have the opportunity (probably on low end hard hammers).

What worry me with the method is that it may kill the hammer spring
equilibrium state, wich is not so easy to obtain.

Isaac OLEG