Del Fandrich Soundboard Articles

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 07:11:46 -0400

Hey, is that you right at the corner of Gause & Military Rd.? About 3/4 mile
south of I-10 and a tad less than 2 miles east of the part of I-10 that goes
down to New Orleans? Looks like North Shore might be a moneyed area with old
high-quality pianos in need of restoration?

Thanks for the Fandrich tip. I'll start there. I think those are the
articles he is speaking of. I've just started to wander through the old
Journals. What a hoot! It's funny for me, because everything I know about
the PTG and its members comes from the Journals and conventions over the
last three years. Jumping back 20-plus years is REALLY interesting. I've
already found papers that would now be considered outdated. I've also found
a few tips that I had not heard of.

I think I have finally fully given up on the Annual Convention. Shit. I gain
so much from them. I am MAJOR sad that I am not going. Things are just TOO
tight with Peggy starting her own business and all. Part of it also is that
I simply want her to know that I am willing to make this adjustment so that
she can do her thing. I'm just gonna hunker down here and read my old
Journals. I KNOW I will get LOTS from them.

If you go to any soundboard or any other interesting classes, would you mind
grabbing an extra handout for me? I would sure appreciate it. To show you
how interested I am, I will even send you your Andre Bolduc tape that has
been sitting here for months now (I'm such a goddamn shmuck sometimes -
administrative crap!).

Take care my friend. Hope all is well in LA.

Terry Farrell