Using oversized pins

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:53:21 -0700

If you decide to use oversize pins, try mine.  They are oversize only in the
pin block and up to the coils.  Above that they are standard size, so you can
match the size of the surrounding pins.  Contact me privately if interested.

Other possibilities are C-A glue or shimming with emery cloth.

Paul Larudee
 larudee@pacbell.net