pinblock drills and drift

Wilsons wilson53@marshall.edu
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:31:29 -0400

I like John's explanation.  Another major concern regarding drift is the
stability of the drilling platform and quality of the drill itself.  Get a
quality drill, cut it down if necessary, and make real sure it's on a
platform (if you drill in the piano as I do) that won't let things move as
you drill.  It happens very easily and subtly.

Wally Wilson, RPT