Tech on TV Wednesday(OT)

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:35:22 -0700

I also enjoyed meeting Bill during his visit to LA. I can only say that one
day I hope to aquire tuning skills on par with his. During lunch I was duely
impressed with his range of knowledge and experiences, although he is only a
few years older than me. Goes to show I have a good deal of growing up to
do! I didn't even realize our next Tax payment was due in JUNE! Thanks again
Bill for the help!

Terry