Tech on TV Wednesday(OT)

Mitch Ruth pianomitch@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:36:19 -0400

Great Terry!  Break a leg....or I hope you broke a leg...um just how does=
 that work with videotaping?  Anyway best wishes!

mitch ruth
demossville, ky

----- Original Message -----
From: pianolover 88
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 8:22 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Tech on TV Wednesday(OT)

I'll be on the new ABC Show, "You Don't Know Jack!" this Wednesday at 8pm
PST. Another follows at 8:30. Not sure which of the two I'll be on, but
it'll be one or the other. ABC has been running literally HUNDREDS of pro=
mos
during primetime showing clips from my episode, which is pretty cool! The=
re
is also a really funny bit at the very beginning involving a ventriloquis=
Dummy wich is a riot! Hope you all can check it out.

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA