My latest tool

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:45:13 +0200

But Edward, that means almost the same: Haren is so incredibly far from
Amsterdam that I would feel in another country! (and it is)
In that case, give me Florida anytime! or California, or New mexico, or
Arizona, or other beautiful places.....

but thanks anyhow for the advice, and 75 piek is cheap.
Maybe you can tell me if I can find it on a website?

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland

where music is..........