Holes in hammers

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:45:13 EDT

Ron,

Your allegory about golf and needling stitches intrigues me greatly. I have
also thought of a number of piano technical aspects that pertain to golf, in
particular , the various rotational axes of a piano action that seem to me to
be germane to a piano technician who wants to learn to play the game, or at
least, to study the swing.

Are you into golf? I plan to play in Reno a few times, and if you feel
inclined please join me. Maybe together we can voice a few rounds.

Dan Franklin, Singing Tone