Shop set-up ideas

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 19:46:07 -0400

Hi all.

I'm moving my shop to another location very soon(I have the key in
hand)..AC, running water, good lighting..all the comforts of home!

This space was used by a Electrical firm before me, and there's a mighty
good looking drafting table that was left behind that I would like to
convert into my reg. table.

I am looking for some space-saving ideas, since the space I am moving into
is somewhat smaller than the space I am leaving, and I need to organize my
stuff better(a challenge in itself!).

I am open to ideas and any jpg's that you're willing to share to give me
some ideas on how to set up the new shop.

send any jpg's to
tito@philbondi.com

thanks,
roo(k)