Apropos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:13:43 -0400

Ric,

Maybe she doesn't want it tuned at all.  Maybe she thinks all the new
pianos sound the same because they were all (relatively) in tune.  I've
heard there are those who are disappointed with the piano after it's
been tuned because it sounds wrong to them.  Just make sure first what
she wants you to do.  Or, I suppose you can tune it and then detune one
string in each unison.  <G>

Clyde